PLEASE CLICK FOR ME !

Assalamualaikum's to all my readers, SILENT readers and also to the HACKERS :: Nursyahida/Scha is here.. If u had any comment, just comment at my entry.. If u want to Follow this blog, i will appreciate that's much.. And If u want to Exchange Link, Just insert your name and LINK here.. I will Follow u back and comment on ur blog.. =).. THANKS VISIT MY BLOG =D

07 June 2011

Impossible!

Lagu Blog Lama 
:: Vince :: Dugaan Cinta ::

CHANGE TO

:: Shontelle :: Impossible ::

Tetiba rasa rindu nak dengar lagu nie...ahaks !

=D

18 Days to go...=D

Create With Love : Nursyahida Daud : This Blog is My Mine

4 comments:

misscha said...

patot la bukak2 blog ni ada lagu shontelle

Unknown said...

ada kenangan ke... disebalik lirik lagu nie...

kambeng.karbonat said...

lagu ni, lagu ni. xpenah dgr pon. :D

:: Nursyahida Daud // Scha :: said...

huhuh...seius...mmg ad kenangan...tapi...just let be my memories..=D